FitThumb is Rewarding!
- Comprehensive point tracking for rewards, incentives, insurance discounts.
- Employees see points & progress in ‘real-time’ for completing program requirements.
- Points are can be earned through wellness challenges, education, company initiatives and more.
Point Tracking: (Shared Accountability)
It is the responsibility of the organization to provide meaningful work and a safe environment with adequate resources and rewards for the employee contribution. It is the responsibility of the employee to provide competent services that support the goals and mission of the organization, in a spirit of teamwork and collaboration. Health and wellbeing is a shared responsibility between these two entities.
- FitThumb offers employers the ability to track employee programs and correlating points to ensure a ‘joint-goal’ of focusing on health and wellbeing, creating a ‘shared-accountability’ environment.
- As employees and/or spouses complete the different ‘offered programs’ they simply log into their FitThumb account and click the ‘complete’ button next to the program they finished
- Points are automatically (in real-time) earned and placed into their individual online point account.
- A ‘bank ledger’ tracking report has been created so each point earned has a ‘time/date’ stamp providing a comprehensive overview for each employee.
- Rewards, Incentives, Insurance discounts, etc. can be based on the points earned in a given month, quarter or year.